Generate Letters for Parents Login Detail on the ParentPay website
1) Log in to the ParentPay website
2) Click on Communication
3) Click on Create letter
4) Click on the letter template that you want from the list
5) If you wish to Edit the letter, click Edit letter.
6) Otherwise, click Continue to Message options
7) Click on the drop-down menu under Send to, and choose the appropriate option as required (if you choose the “All payers (primary and secondary)” option, be aware that you will need to have selected a letter with a Secondary contact letter layout.
8) Click Continue to Add people
9) Delete any student or group that is showing under Selected people / payment item – leave the payment item showing.
Select a group of students or an individual from the list:
10) Click Continue to Preview
11) On the next page, click Send messages
12) On the last page, click View and print PDFs
13) The PDF document should open in Acrobat Reader – and you can print the pages as normal.