Adding a secondary (additional) contact to an existing student account on ParentPay
1) Login to the ParentPay website
2) Open Sims.NET and determine the secondary contact (parent/guardian) that you wish to add as a separate payer on ParentPay.
3) On ParentPay, go to People, Pupils and staff, and find the pupil that you wish to add an additional payer for.
4) Click on the ID for the student account you are looking for.
5) Click add additional accounts.
6) Populate (at a minimum) the Forename, Surname, Email and Username details.
(For Username enter a random series of letters and numbers – i.e. HL8VB2AC5D – ensure this is unique to any other usernames you add)
Ideally you should add the address of the parent so when you print the letter, the address field is added to it.
7) Click Create account
8) Click Communication, Create letter
9) Create a letter for the student account you have added an additional contact for – use the ParentPay: Activation letter – additional accounts
10) Create a letter as you normally would – however make sure that you select “All payers (primary and secondary) at the appropriate stage