Existing users please read below before you Add a child to your ParentPay account.
You are able to add up to six active children to a single ParentPay account, even if the children attend different schools (schools must use the ParentPay service).
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the account you want to use as your main account (this will become the only account you use in future).
- Select the Add a child tab on the home page.
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your activation letter.
- Select Search. Your child’s name will be listed on screen.
- Select Add to my account.
On your homepage you should now see an additional tab for the child you have added to the account.
Repeat this process for any other children you wish to add to your account – up to a maximum of 6 active children per account.
Please note: Please ensure that when adding a new child using an activation letter you have received, that you add them to your existing account where one exists. If you require a visual guide, please see the attached.